Thursday, July 16, 2009

I can't believe I scrubbed the paint off.

I'm not usually a girlie girl by any stretch of the imagination, but tonight I indulged myself a little. I painted for the last two days, & even though I washed, I was still covered in paint. I wear it much like a badge of honor... I was am busy painting lately, but I felt really dirty. So I busted out the pumice stone, soaked my feet [they were covered in paint too], and used the stone & some Zest to scrub off the paint on my hands, nails[!!] and feet. It looks better, but reminds me how desperately I need a pedicure. I don't have that kind of patience to do it myself. I'll sit long enough for someone else to do it though ;)

I'll make this short tonight. I've got some design & planning work to do! I'm leaving you with 2 of the 3 cutest kids ever:

Crazy-eyes & Drool face. :swoon:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!